Monday, August 22, 2011

The Question 8/22: What anime did you check out this weekend?



I am so very ashamed of myself.  This weekend was much more hectic than I thought it would be.  There were all sorts of people in and out, lots of work to get done and a bunch of other things going on.  That lead me to the rather sad situation I'm in this morning.  I didn't watch any anime this weekend!  I feel like I should be scolded by someone!

I didn't even get a chance to watch Durarara!! with you guys, which I still feel guilty about.  I need to find some time to watch the latest episode, which I have recorded.  Hopefully this week calms down and gives me a chance to catch up on that, and then get involved with some other anime content this week.  I really need a fix, and I need it quick!

How about you guys and gals?  What anime did you watch this weekend?  Whatever it was, I sure hope it was good!  Leave us a comment or a Tweet and let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment