Jul 27, 2012


Usually this kid looks too young, like he still gets milk moustaches, but he’s super dreamy in this Rollacoaster photo shoot. Could it be? Could I really be getting Bieber fever? I don’t have a lot of quotes but it looks like he’s talking bout the usual shit about him being mature and growing up; hold on to your youth, sis, before you know it, you’ll be Aaron Carter.


More below.




On maturing

‘I am growing up, I am now 18 and my fans are growing up with me. I’m getting older and I want that to reflect in my album – it is just more mature and reflecting the age that I am.’


On his next goal

‘Each time I break a record I’m always happy. With my YouTube stuff, Baby has more views than any video – ever. So my next goal is to reach one billion views on a video.’



[dm|tumblr]