Friday, March 30, 2012

WOW Justin Bieber Flash Mob Marriage Proposal

Justin Bieber Flash Mob Marriage Proposal:

This is incredible! Flash mobs are fun enough, but when you tack on a proposal at the end that makes it even better – but that’s not all! In the video below you’ll see a flash mob, a marriage proposal AND it’s all set to Justin Bieber’s song “Baby”! Check it out:


Here’s the translation thanks to MicGadget.com:
“Please Marry Me! I don’t have a car, a house or even money yet, but I would like to spend the rest of my life with you. We have been through some many things together in the past 7 years. So today, in front of all my friends, I would like to say ‘Darling, I love you.’ I will try everything I can to make you happy. ‘Darling, please marry me!’”
Is this how YOU would like your proposal to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment