Tuesday, July 17, 2012

4 Justin Bieber tickets 5th march, London o2, selling at the price i ...

The News
Recently
4 Justin Bieber tickets 5th march, London o2, selling at the price i ...
Jul 17th 2012, 20:39

I have 4 tickets seated together, block 410, row s. . i have the booking reference which shows how much i paid and will be emailed upon payment.. I can also sell them in pairs if you only require 2. selling these as bought some for another date . I will post these tickets as soon as i receive them, which could be a week before the concert, you can also collect them from my home address

Source: http://diqyqole.blogspot.com/2012/07/4-justin-bieber-tickets-5th-march.html

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment