Monday, July 16, 2012

Strobist: Day 36 - Age of ProTools

The News
Recently
Strobist: Day 36 - Age of ProTools
Jul 16th 2012, 23:14

Guillermo Cardoso has added a photo to the pool:

Day 36 - Age of ProTools

36/365 I have to admit that I am a terrible singer, but fear not because I can sound like Mr Roboto Pavarotti's version

For the first time I realized how much ProTools is to singers as Photoshop to expert image manipulators. Now wonder why anyone can get a record deal nowadays! All you have to do is get a microphone and you can wail like a pig giving birth and you are still gonna have a a top 40 hit!

Justin Bieber (can't believe parents name their daughters Justin Bieber) step aside!

Info: Canon 7D | 24-70mm @ 28mm (ƒ/2.8) | ƒ11 | ISO 100 | 1/250s
Strobist: AB800 on Westcott Orb high camera righ 1/2 power

Source

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment