Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Are your friends into anime?

I know that when I truly enjoy something, I love sharing it with my friends.  It's always more fun when you have people around you that are enjoying themselves as well.  That's what friends are for!  You all come together and share what makes you happy in life, and then hopefully you'll all learn and grow from that experience.  That is definitely how I approach anime viewing.

I'm lucky to have a group of friends that are into anime.  They may not watch regularly like I do, but they're more than open to the ideas and presentation of anime.  As a matter of fact, it's hard for me to think of a friend that doesn't appreciate at least one anime.  I mean, there are very few that don't accept anime at all, but the large majority of my group is willing to at least see what I make all the fuss about.

My current mission is to show people Death Note, since I really think it's an easy show to get into but a very smart one at that.  Thus far, I've found that by the end of the second episode, just about everyone is really invested in where the show is going.  I don't know what it is about the combination of those two episodes, but they really grab people and ready them for more!

Are you in a group of friends that appreciates anime, or are you trying to broaden their horizons right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment