Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Do you like your anime serious, silly or mixed?


I happen to like all types of anime.  I'm very open-minded when it comes to any type of entertainment, and it really doesn't matter what genre I watch.  This definitely goes for anime.  Most of the time I'm just happy to be watching gorgeous animated features.  That's not to say that I don't get in certain moods from time to time.

Lately I'm on a very big serious anime kick.  There's just something in me that likes to watch anime and feel really connected to it.  I can feel connected with a humorous anime, but I never really reach that same level of depth that I get out of serious anime.  Again, I don't always feel this way, but I'm certainly in this mood lately.

I think it might have something to do with the amount of fantastic series anime that I've seen lately.  I think if I caught a line of funny anime, I'd be more into that right now.  All it will take is one serious anime that misses the mark a bit, and I think I'll be ready to jump back into the humorous side of things.  It's never fun to be series all the time.

Are you into serious or silly anime?  Perhaps you like the anime that mixes up these two qualities.  Let us know what tickles your fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment