Friday, February 17, 2012

Selena Gomez Is “In Love To The Fullest” With Boyfriend Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez Is “In Love To The Fullest” With Boyfriend Justin Bieber:

Selena Gomez revealed some details about her relationship with boyfriend Justin Bieber in the new Cosmopolitan Magazine. Here’s what Selena said about living life to the fullest and being in love:

I’m just like every 19-year-old girl. If you’re in love, you’re in love to the fullest, and you just want to go to the movies, hang out, and be as normal as possible. I’m fortunate that I’ve found someone who has that philosophy … [Love] is the most powerful thing. When it comes to my family, friends, a relationship … it centers me. You only live once, and I want to be proud of everything that I do and just have fun. I want to be able to say that I had a really fulfilled, fun life.
Aww, Selena and Justin are so adorable! Do you think the duo will last for the rest of the year, or do you think they’ll go their separate ways once they both begin working on the movies they have lined up and their schedules get really hectic?



No comments:

Post a Comment