Monday, February 20, 2012

The Question 2/20: What anime did you check out this weekend?

Another weekend, another missed chance of viewing anime. I actually did passively see some anime, but it wasn't with the intent of sitting down to view. A couple episodes of High School of the Dead were playing on the TV at a friend's party, and it definitely got a few comments from those that weren't expecting the amount of violence and sex that the show delivers!

Honestly, that's it for me. Didn't get a chance to view any more than that. I want to get out and see The Secret World of Arrietty while in theaters. I think I can pull that off, but I haven't had a chance to see when the best time would be. Hopefully some of you got a chance to check it out!

What anime did you manage to watch over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment