Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Battleship

"Battleship"

Well, I'm sure you all know what is this post about. In case if you don't, it's a movie. I watched this movie with my college mates yesterday and honestly, I did not expect much from this movie due to the disappointment I had from The Wrath of Titans. But, this movie "Battleship" is beyond my expectation. It was sooooo good and exciting! Story line was good, actors and actresses were good, graphics and designs were good. The best part is that I watched it in IMAX; Clear screen and good sound system. Like, what more can I ask for? I rate it 9/10! :D
 

Of course, I was attracted to the leading actor in the movie as well. Who don't love hot guys?! You tell me :P

 Sexy looking Taylor Kitsch or also known as Alex Hopper in Battleship.
Yumm


No comments:

Post a Comment