Monday, April 16, 2012

The Question 4/16: What anime did you check out this weekend?

I sure hope you did more this weekend than make sure your taxes were filed! I know I did! It was a very busy weekend indeed, but I actually had some time to check out some previously viewed anime.

We had a friend stay over for the weekend at our place, and this friend is open to any/all kinds of experiences. That means I had a chance to show her some anime! After going through my collection and looking for something that fit into genres she liked, we went with Full Metal Alchemist.

She checked out two episodes and is now absolutely hooked! This friend travels a lot for her work, but she's always got digital content lined up on her laptop. For her flights with in-flight wifi, she'll be continuing her time spent with FMA. I can't tell you how happy that makes me.

We also checked out the the first episode of FLCL, just to see what kind of reaction she had. She was intrigued, but said she would have to watch the first episode a few times over before she got what the hell was going on. That's an argument I can completely understand!

That was my anime fun for the weekend, now what was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment