Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Selena Gomez Fragancy...



-The singer has revealed the details that inspired her when deciding on the packaging of the fragrance, which in some months will be for sale.
She has wanted to put a little personality in the design, so opted for a bottle-shaped and purple dress with gold overtones. The cover simulates a bouquet of balloons with pictures of lips.



Selena Gomez Love You Like a Love Song Will Be Featured on Glee

"I knew I wanted a tall bottle because I feel I can rise above the other fragrances. I want my perfume to represent me as I am now. I like things with wings so the bottle simulates that is floating," said the artist .
The perfume is called Selena Gomez and will be sold exclusively in Macy's stores and through the website of this store.

No comments:

Post a Comment